Create a media brand that builds trust with your market

Your corporate brand helps you hook the 3% of the market ready to buy. But to catch the other 97%, you need a separate, distinct media brand. Ok, enough fish puns. Here’s the point: we’ll help you create the brand (and the media) that positions you as an industry expert, speaks to your ideal audience and prepares them to buy in the future.

Book a call

Work with our team of experts in a media brand strategy session.

In a one-hour brand strategy session, you’ll meet with our team to align on objectives and share input on creative direction. Then, we’ll put our genius minds to work and craft a comprehensive media brand strategy.

Align your team with a media brand strategy.

We'll create a custom source-of-truth document to align your team with your new media brand. Your media brand strategy will include a brand strategy, content strategy, podcast strategy, and content production calendar.

Rely on us to develop your brand-new media brand identity.

Our team will develop your media brand identity, including a custom logo, visual identity, media artwork, messaging, and voice. We’ll even do the research to help you find the right name for your show and media brand.

Prior to Sweet Fish, there was a supposed will from upper management to be a thought leader. There was an understanding of why it was necessary, but there was no commitment to the time and effort required to create the content and engagement necessary to make it happen. I was able to push the envelope with this content package and really make a lot happen in a short amount of time.

Chris C.
Director of Marketing and Sales

Ready to attract and engage an audience (and prepare them to buy in the future)?